Conference for advanced manufacturers & supply chain professionals
Join the Institute for Manufacturing at Advanced Engineering, the UK's largest annual advanced manufacturing trade show. Across the two days we will be hosting workshops, providing talks in the Open Forums and giving interactive demonstrations on the show floor.
Taking place in Birmingham on the 30 and 31 October 2019, Advanced Engineering attracts over 15,000 visitors from across sectors including aerospace, automotive, healthcare, civil, rail and transport.
The show provides visitors with the opportunity to meet and network with OEMs and supply chain partners spanning design, test, measurement, inspection, production, and assembly.
Take part in IfM activities:
Open Forum talks
- Additive manufacturing of wearable/implantable medical devices
Dr Sebastian Pattinson, University Lecturer, Department of Engineering, University of Cambridge
- Generating value from IIOT data
Dr Alexandra Brintrup, Lecturer in Digital Manufacturing, University of Cambridge
- Digital Manufacturing on a Shoestring: Low Cost Digital Solutions for SMEs
Dr Greg Hawkridge, Research Associate, Institute for Manufacturing, University of Cambridge
Take part in 1 hour workshops, demonstrating IfM tools and approaches all proven to deliver results in the industry, helping manufacturing and technology companies around the world create and capture value more effectively:
- Refreshing your organisation’s strategy to innovate and grow
- Create value from waste; use circular economy principles to help with resource constraints
- Digital Manufacturing on a Shoestring: see the potential of low-cost digital solutions to your business
- Technology Strategy Toolbox: R&D’s secret weapon (& new best friend)
Find out more and book your place >
Visit the IfM exhibition stand, #D31.
We will be bringing some of our Digital Manufacturing on a Shoestring and Pitch-In demonstrators to the show, giving you the chance to try them and consider potential applications for your organisation.
For further information please contact:
Start Date: 30 October 2019
End Date: 31 October 2019