Make the most of your intellectual property - register for the Strategic Intellectual Property Forum at the IfM on December 8th
The IfM has joined forces with Cambridge-based intellectual property firm Avidity IP to start the Strategic Intellectual Property Forum, a new IP community which aims to help companies in the Cambridge area and beyond better understand intellectual property and how to exploit it on a commercial and strategic basis.
After a successful launch in July, the second Forum, titled ‘Valuing IP Inside Out’, will take place on December 8th at the IfM, and will feature an impressive line-up of speakers including:
- Dr. Michale Bouskila, IP Manager, Biomedical Research Centre at Cambridge University Hospitals
- Dr. Malcolm Grimshaw, Head of Physical Sciences at Cambridge Enterprise
- Anne McAleer, Patent Manager at Qualcomm Technologies International
- Nigel Swycher, CEO, Aistemos
- Professor Andy Neely, Head of the Institute for Manufacturing
The half-day event will focus on IP valuation, looking at how companies in a variety of industry sectors should value both their own internal IP portfolios and other people’s IP assets – which is crucial when carrying out technology acquisitions. The Forum will give delegates an opportunity to hear from and discuss these topics with some of the region’s leading experts and practitioners.
Attendance is free of charge, although you need to pre-register here.
For more information about the event, please click here.
30 November 2015