IfM Review Issue 4
What's new at the IfM - IfM Review - November
I am delighted to launch the latest issue of the Institute for Manufacturing Review. We hope it gives you an insight into what we do at the IfM through education and research and how we put that research into practice through IfM Education and Consultancy Services.
This issue includes articles on:
- 50 years of manufacturing at Cambridge – research, education and practice
- The IfM’s distinctive approach to science, technology & innovation policy
- The manufacturing challenges of nanotechnology
- New thinking about next generation supply chains
- Executive and professional development: how experts at Atos are becoming ‘trusted advisors'
- And an alumni interview with Jonathan Duck - MET over Lunch
To view the issue 4, please click here. We hope you enjoy this issue of the Review. And do come and see us – you can find a list of our courses, conferences and events here.
Editor, IfM Review
Small but mighty: the manufacturing challenges of nanotechnology
Connecting the unconnected: new thinking on next generation supply chains
Seeing the bigger picture: how experts at Atos are becoming ‘trusted advisors’
Find us on
30 October 2015